- Embed the Swarm API on your website
- Purchase items from Shopping List below
- Download ‘Bee.Watch’ (Google Play) ‘Honeybeewatch’ (AppStore)
- Download and fill out Bee.Watch Swarm Coordinator file (at no extra cost register as a swarm/pest coordinator to view the status of all reports within a 10-mile radius. Includes Microsoft Excel download.)
- API (link to: https://www.bee.watch/shop/)
- Beekeeper App (beekeepers) or Non-Beekeeper App (farmers/pest controllers) (both link to: https://www.bee.watch/shop/)
- Send instant swarm notifications to locally registered swarm collectors without the necessity for telephone calls
- Send swarm photographs (to confirm species), location (GPS or postcode) and notifier/landowner contact details
- Sign up for iWas (I want a swarm) to request a swarm
- Eliminate duplicate call outs and wasted time
An additional feature for Swarm Collectors who have indicated in their registration that they are insured to collect Swarms (appropriately trained beekeepers or pest controllers).
- Receive swarm notifications from all Bee.Watch App users and website API alerts, within 10 miles of your registered postcode
- Wasps not honeybees? No Problem! Registered pest controllers will also receive swarm alerts and can adopt alerts for what are clearly wasps.
‘Report a Swarm’ Application Programming Interface (API) Buy now
Easy to use website API... install it on your website to allow:
- Website visitors to report swarms, wasps, rats and any invasive species of fauna or flora
- API alerts sent to all Bee.Watch Swarm Collectors within 10 miles of the reported location
- Increase website traffic and working relationship between Beekeepers and local Pest Controllers
Bee.Watch `Swarm Coordinator` Download
As a beekeeper who is an insured swarm collector you will get swarm alerts if you select this as an option when registering for Beekeeper (link to new Beekeeper URL).