‘Beekeeper’, ‘Beekeeper +’
- Apiary map displaying local pesticide treatment alert
- Pesticide eco-toxicity ‘traffic lights’ for aquatic insects, birds, bumblebees, fish, honeybees and human health
- Links to Pesticide Property Database for each active ingredient
- Manage colony inspections, treatments and losses records
- Unique identification for every hive
- Send and receive swarm alerts without telephone calls
- Register “i Want A Swarm” (iWAS) request
- Track and record invasive/seasonal species of fauna and flora
- Escalate information to any environmental organisation
- Available for iOS/Android App and personal webpage account
- Smartphone, PC, iPad and tablet
- 'Beekeeper +' users can store up to 50 hives and unlimited apiary locations
- Colonies and hive summary within each apiary
- Individual QR coded hives
- Manage hive movements between apiaries with “picking” lists
- To do lists and harvest records by hive (due for release September 2019)
- Raw inspection, colony loss, harvest and treatment data .csv for performance analysis (due for release September 2019)
Hive Identification Discs (HIDs)
The HID uses a QR code (2-dimensional bar code) to individually identify any hive, anywhere. The Bee.Watch app has an embedded QR reader.
The Bee.Watch app will only identify the User's own hives and if HIDs from another apiary are read the app will report an error. When the app reads the QR code it either creates a new hive record in the apiary or allows colony details to be updated for an existing hive.
The QR codes are printed on weather resistant labels which have marine grade glue. They can be stuck directly onto untreated hives or onto a disc which is screwed to the hive. They are supplied in units of 6, the number on one sheet. The QR code should be attached to the front or the back of the brood box and there is no necessity to remove it.
For "bystanders" who would like to receive pesticide alerts and escalate environmental information and observations.
- Receive mapped pesticide treatment alerts.
- Pesticide eco-toxicity indication and analysis through link to Pesticides Property Database for each chemical
- Send swarm alerts (and other pests like wasps/hornets) to Bee.Watch swarm collectors and pest control companies
- Track/record invasive/seasonal species of fauna and flora
- Escalate information to any environmental organisation.
- Available for iOS/Android App, personal webpage account
- PC, iPad and tablet.
Bee.Watch ‘Pesticide User’
Notify beekeepers and bystanders of pesticide use
- Personalize pesticide active ingredients, products and tank mixes
Schedule and anonymously send pesticide treatments alerts
Pesticide eco-toxicity indication and analysis through link to Pesticide Property Database for each chemical
Pesticide treatment map and weather forecasts
Print personalized reports of all personal pesticide treatments
Send swarm alerts
Track/record invasive/seasonal species of fauna and flora
Escalate information to any environmental organization.
Available for iOS/Android App, personal webpage account
- oPC, iPad and tablet.
Associations and Companies
Whole memberships or employees within Associations/Companies with specific beekeeping or environmental interests, can effectively use the Bee.Watch App to better organise and record their activities.
- Send and receive group messages.
- Effectively manage swarm collection, coordination and ‘iWas’ distribution between group members.
- A designated Swarm Coordinator for an entire Association receives swarm notifications from that Association, in addition to all registered Bee.Watch App ‘Beekeeper’ and ‘Swarm Collector’ Users and website API alerts, within 10 miles of the designated Swarm Coordinator’s registered postcode.
- Receive pesticide treatment notifications and promote communications and increased awareness between pesticide users, pest control organisations and beekeepers.
- A group discount is applicable to individual Bee.Watch Users if the entire Association or Company registers as Bee.Watch App Beekeeper or Pesticide Users.
Contact us to register your association/organisation.
Bee.Watch `Swarm Coordinator`
- Real Time Interactive map of all Bee.Watch reported swarms (via App and website API) within BKA domain.
- Manage swam notifications in real-time without telephone calls.
- Identify swarms available for collection, active swarm collectors and unallocated swarms.
- Register individual Bee Watch swarm collectors within your team
- View i Want A Swarm (WAS) requests.
- Capture summarise and map valuable geographical data of swarm occurrences and feral colonies within the interactive map.
Bee.Watch `Spray Liaison`
- Interactive map of all Bee.Watch pesticide treatments within BKA
- Users include spray contractors, pesticide users with treatment in
multiple locations, landowners and beekeeper associations.
`Report a Swarm` website Application Programming Interface (API)
Easy to use website APP Install it on your website to allow.
- Website visitors to Report Swarms, wasps, rats and any invasive species
of fauna or flora.
- API alerts sent to all Bee Watch Swarm collectors within 10 miles of the
- Increase website traffic and working relationship between Bee Keepers
and local Pest Controllers