The Bee.Watch App provides any pesticide users with the ability to instantly communicate treatments to beekeepers, without the need of a telephone call.
The Bee.Watch App produces a simple notification of what, when and where is being sprayed, and is an accepted Farm Assurance communication method*. This delivers the DEFRA (2006) Pesticides Code of practice for using plant protection products and the NFU Good Neighbour Initiative for sprayer operators.
This allows beekeepers to protect their Colonies and keep their Bees in good health!
- Personalise pesticide active ingredients, products, and tank mixes.
- Schedule and anonymously send pesticide treatment alerts.
- Manage plant protection products (ppp) and treatments.
- Pesticide ecotoxicity indication and analysis via link to Pesticide Property Database for each active ingredient
- Export and print personalised reports of all pesticide treatments.
- Pesticide treatment map and weather forecasts