UD Add-on kit's are supplementary to the UD starter kits, coming without the 25mm Saw-toothed drill bit. Purchase an add-on kit if you lack the means to install the exact sized (2mm diameter) holes for the intrances.
The entrance size is critical for colony health, defence, and pest management.
• Provides a 360-degree outer entrance to repel Wasps and the Asian Hornet
• The Intrance creates a 7mm Bee Space to prevent entry by rodents and reptiles.
• Containing a series of bungs and vents to control the passage of air into the hive. Important as our climate becomes increasingly more erratic with colder winters.
• Makes ‘Cold Way’ warm with all the benefits of storage and pollen collection.
• Simple method to close hives for transportation and hive treatments.
• Above all, the system is quick to install, easy to scale, and inexpensive.
UD Add-on kits are supplementary to the UD starter kits, coming without the 25mm Saw-toothed drill bit. Purchase a Starter Kit if you lack the means to install the exact sized (25mm diameter) holes for the intrances.
- Contents 4 Bungs, 4 Vents, 4 baffles, 8 stainless steel screws.
- Weight 68g
- Hive compatibility: Langstroth, National, Poly and all other single walled hives.
- Baffle Intrance creates a 7mm BeeSpace
- Intrance components (Bung, Vent, Baffle) made of injection moulded ABS
- Packaging: contents in enclosed in a reusable cardboard box